Deadline: 6 July 2017
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for its program entitled “Empowerment and Inclusion Solicitation and Management (EISM)” with the goal of promoting inclusive development through the establishment of an umbrella Empowerment and Inclusion Solicitation and Management mechanism (EISM).
EISM will focus on reducing risks to and reinforcing the capacities of communities, NGOs, and governments to provide services, to protect and promote the rights of vulnerable and marginalized populations as defined earlier in this document, and to expand access to opportunities that support their full participation in society.
EI Division Priorities
- Children in Adversity
- Habilitation and Rehabilitation
- Disability Rights and Inclusive Development
- Victims of Torture and Trauma
USAID intends to provide approximately $8,000,000 in the first year, and approximately $73,000,000 in total USAID funding over a six (6) year period.
- U.S. non-governmental and non-U.S. non-governmental organizations may participate.
- USAID welcomes applications from organizations which have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- Applicants must have established financial management, monitoring and evaluation processes, internal control systems, and policies and procedures that comply with established U.S. Government standards, laws, and regulations.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.